Thursday, February 17, 2011

Building impressive arms like Zak Wylde

Well folks I'm out in Las Vegas this week spending quality time with my wife. For those guiterist that wants to look good on stage here is a good workout that will build impressive arms like Zak Wylde. This is one of my arm workouts that I've used with great success.
Dumbbell curls (main mass builder)
Hammer curls (pretend you're holding a beer mug)
Cable curls (light wieght but squeeze hard)
Do each exercise for 3 sets of 8 to 12 reps

For the triceps
Tricep extension behind the next with both hands holding the dumbbell
Tricep cable pushdows

Do both exercises for 5 sets of 12-15 reps

The triceps makes up for 3/4 of your arm size why they should be worked harder.Do this workout once a week. I recommend that you right your arm measurements and record your reps and wieghts in a notebook. Measure your arms every six weeks. I'm planning on creating my workout blog so I can share 36 years of workout knowledge with all of my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment